Monday, April 30, 2012

Celebration

One year ago today, my son was married in a beautiful ceremony full of love and beauty.  


Two of my favorite pictures from the wedding.  



There are lots more here

As unbelievable as it seems, a year has passed since that gorgeous April day and today they celebrate their first anniversary!


My prayer for you is that you both have many happy years ahead.  


One of the secrets to a happy marriage is this


Love the Lord more than you love each other and love each other more than you love yourselves.


Happy, Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

Shrinky said...

What a beautiful couple! That second photo is so full of fun (smile). Here's to many, many more happy anniversaries to come for them.

Dawn said...

Love the last thought the most!

I was going to press "Like" - too much time on FB!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a beautiful couple. I wish them all the best....Happy Anniversary!

Stephanie said...

Such sweetness! Congrats to the happy couple, and I love the candid shots!

Anonymous said...

Aw Happy Anniversary to them! How fun. My mom said she tried to come to your blog and she can't figure it out. I'm going to send her this link!

Dee said...

Dear Nancy, . . . this is such a lovely way to celebrate the first anniversary of your son and daughter-in-law's marriage. I'm sure they are delighted with your wisdom and greetings.

I want to thank you for visiting my blog while I was away in April and commenting. I so appreciate new readers.

Peace.