Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Garbage

The garbage truck just rattled by leaving my dogs a frantic mess of nerves.  Twice a week, we can put all our garbage in a can, put it out by the road and nice men come along and take it away.  


If only we could do the same with all the garbage that stores up in our heads!  Oh, it would be so nice to just open the old skull and dump the thoughts out into a garbage can twice a week and haul it out for some nice men to take away to the brain dump!  



This is about how much they would find in mine!  Take it away boys!


Ephesians 4:23


I'll be working this week on the renewing of my mind.

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Good luck....would you renew mine too!!!

Donna said...

If Only...Send that truck MY way Girl!!Lolol
hughugs

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Well, if you're going to send that truck out afterwards, would you please send it my way, too? ;-)

Needled Mom said...

What a great idea! I think you need to work on that one.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be fabulous? I have been watching/listening to this show called Hero's with my husband and there's this Haitian guy on there that erases your memories. Sometimes I'm not sure if that is what is going on with my brain or if I'm just getting old and forgetting stuff. Unfortunately not the stuff I want to forget haha

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

I LOVE this. I'm going to remember this today. Too much has been weighing me down and I just need to let go and live ;)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sound like a good plan, give it all to God :) He is willing to take the garbage from you.

The Hatcher's said...

Good thoughts and a nice metaphor to think of when those thoughts creep into your mind!