Thursday, May 4, 2006

A good day!

Too Wonderful For Me Recently, I have been kind of down. I'm the only one of my "old" group of friends that is home all day....making for the occasional lonely day! Yesterday, I ran into an acquantance and when I asked how she was, immediately told me she had been experiencing severe depression....reminding me that I often forget there are others out there who might need a friend as much as I do! So often, I am fooled into thinking I'm the only one who feels a certain way. So over the next few weeks, I am going to try to reach beyond my small borders!

Russell and I have been walking in the evenings when he gets home from work, which is so much fun. We first met at the walking park so it brings back many happy memories! We are so blessed by God to have a happy marriage! These past few weeks, we have been trying to stay away from t.v. (no small task!) and Russell reads to me at night either from the Bible or from the Bible study book we are reading. I love to have him read to me and this is a very new experience for two old dogs!


No comments: