Sunday, April 26, 2009

I was so honored to receive this award from Tonja over at Gatherings. I really love this award because the people I've come to know in the blogworld are all sisters in Christ and wonderful prayer partners! Tonja is always an encouragement to all who go to her site even when she's having a hard day or month! :) So thanks, Tonja!!









This is a special award that should be given to your best bloggy girlfriends. Those ladies that have become a good dose of encouragement to you and are sisters in Christ. They are real women, living real lives with the courage to be transparent in their walk with the Lord. Stop over and let them know what a blessing they are. Everyone needs a bit of encouragement!




I want to pass this award to Katie , Emily , and Mary Grace who have long been encouragers for me!!
I have said it before and I'll say it again, the women I have met (of course, I didn't meet Katie, Emily or Mary Grace here) in blogland are powerful prayer warriors, always ready to throw down what they're doing and pray for any situation. Thank to you all!
While I'm talking, I just have to say what a gorgeous, sunny day it is here in Florida! I stuck my toe in the pool while ago and it is still too cold for me to actually submerge my body into, but soon......very soon! If the sun stays out and it stays this warm, the water will just get warmer and warmer.
But speaking of exercise, I think I'll go ride my bike now!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations on your award! I'm with you...I'm ready for a dip in the pool. We're having a heat wave up here in PA!

KEE said...

You certainly deserve this award and so much more. You have been a constant encouragment to me through all I have went through in the last week. Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and kind words.