Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday, Friday.....

I have heard it said before and I'm going to say it now.....I love Fridays!  Not JUST because it's the day I can dump all that leftover stuff in my head, but that's one reason.  So if you'd like to join in, go on over the the Unknown Mami and dump your brain!

Oh, and above all else (today that is) do this...


*****


It happened again, I won something.  
Thank you to Chatty Crone for sponsoring this give a way!
I now enter any and all give a ways because you just never know when or what you might win!
This product is from Old World Gourmet and I haven't had an opportunity to try it yet, but never fear I will and then I'll come back and tell you how wonderful it tastes!  

*****

OK.....these two......you can just call them Prince Jack and Prince Mikey.....they are very particular about their beds and when this new one came along to replace the one Prince Jack chewed to nothingness, they decided they did not and were NOT going to use it at all.......oh, that is until the c.a.t. decided he would......then they changed their fickle little minds!  


*****

This is birthday weekend central!  We celebrated Adam's birthday while he was visiting although he will actually be 17 tomorrow!
We miss you like crazy!!!


 And we are getting off I am packing the RV now HA in a little while to celebrate the third birthday of this little guy...


Who just happened to be born on the birthday of my Mother in Love...


Happy Birthday to you all.  God has richly blessed me with each one of you!  

*****

OK, the Superhero thinks I'm busy packing so I'll wrap this up and say to each one of you, have a wonderful weekend and don't forget.....

Today is the first day of SUMMER!!!  

17 comments:

Nonnie said...

Haha! That is just so funny with the dogs and the beds. They are particular little creatures and their little quirks and behaviors are pretty entertaining.
Have a great time this weekend with that sweet grandson. Maybe you can try to keep him from growing up so quickly as Adam.
Happy birthday to all!
And congratulations on your winnings.
Enjoy the weekend.
:-)

Dee said...

Dear Nancy, your grandchildren are blessed in your love. And I so enjoy your Friday "dumping" days when you give us a collage of what's been happening in your life. Peace.

noexcuses said...

First time here, stopping over from FF! Enjoy your birthday weekend with family! I also enjoy emptying the nothingness I've collected in my brain each Friday! Love up the little ones! They sprout so quickly!

Kay said...

Ok, now this is the 3rd blog talking about packing for a camping/RV trip. I need one :-( I have been scouring the park and sell lot here for a decent option. I was told to hit AZ for good deals, hmmmm.

Yay for birthdays!! I hope you have a great celebration and I will cover for you. I am sure you were on the computer finding packing lists for the trip, eh?? That sounds good ;-)

Empty Nester said...

Your pooches are so cute! My little Tucker would love to come and play! :) Have a great weekend!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Dogs are such crazy animals ... not wanting something until someone else wants it. ;-)

Lots of birthdays in your family ... fun times! Have a wonderful trip!

Rebecca Jo said...

You are one lucky duck!!!!

LBDDiaries said...

Too, too funny about the dogs and cat!! Just like children. Happy Summer to you, too.

Deb said...

I will be thinking of you and your 3 year old while we are celebrating Hotrods 3rd birthday...have fun!!!!

Juli said...

First day of summer and also my husband's birthday! :)

Enjoy!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

The two dogs we have now refuse to sleep on doggie bed they prefer to sleep outside in the shed.......go figure........it is bloody cold outside and you would think they would want to be inside but no they like it outside......which makes hubby happy he never liked the dogs in the house anyway......maybe they are picking up that he didn't want them inside and that is why they now stay outside even when I allow them inside.............

Why do our grandchildren grow up so fast.......

PCovi said...

Oh those funny and cute little doggies!
I'd totally sleep in it.
Have fun with the hero visiting that baby!

Karen and Gerard said...

Yea for summer! Have a great trip!

Claudya Martinez said...

Congratulations on your awesome winning streak! Safe travels.

debi said...

Winner, winner!

Safe travels..


Hugs!

Chatty Crone said...

I can tell you this - the Sangria was great.

And happy birthday to your mom and grandson.

Looks like a nice weekend.

sandie

Diane said...

Sounds like your summer is off to a good start my friend! All those birthday and an RV....every summer I start longing for an RV, must be the sun and warm weather. Your grandchild are so sweet, I am living my first year as an empty-nester and miss the kids like crazy when they leave to go back to their homes. Hugs, Diane