Go on over to Linda's and have fun answering these questions!
1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
I really like odd numbers, like I felt younger at 37 than I did at 36...particular reason? Does crazy count? No, really, odd numbers roll off the tongue easier! AND I was born on an odd numbered day!
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
O.K. I admit it....11
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
I'm awfully talkative. It got me in trouble in school! I once got a D in conduct while the girl I talked to got an A.....I went to the teacher to protest since we BOTH talked how could there be that much difference in our grade? The teacher informed me it was because she was an A student and he just couldn't knock her off the honor roll!!! O.K. today, she's a lawyer, I'm a housewife. I shoulda kept my big mouth shut!
Conduct.......how you behave in class. I'll bet they don't have that grade anymore!
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
There is really no such thing as luck.....even if I am guilty of saying you're so lucky! I'm very blessed!
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
I have never been good at picking favorites......but this one I liked......way back in the day.....
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
In like a lion....I know that's 4, but I can't help it!
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
Oh, I know smooth talking when I hear it right away! Now I actually like a little flattery! :)
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
I'm so sorry to admit this, but not at all! I know, I'm ashamed!
9. What is your favorite song this week?
I never know the name of songs or the groups that sing them....like when people ask DH and I what our song is, well....we really don't have one!
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
See a penny, pick it up, all the day you'll have good luck! Well, there goes #4!
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
I see a ton of oak leaves in my pool and on my deck! I really need to do something about that once the wind quits blowing!
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.
Sweetheart by Vera Lyn .....wouldn't you know. I know, I've never heard it either.
Well, this was fun after a hectic week....what? It's only Wednesday? Well, things better settle down is all I know!