1. Define a great relationship.
Lots of laughter! When you can start out having an argument and both end up laughing. When he's your very best friend and you can tell him anything!
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
Chick fi la Southwest chargrilled salad!
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
We love our two toy poodles! But our big lab was probably our favorite except for the shedding...the CONSTANT shedding!
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
North Carolina.....that is if I HAD to move, because I love living right here!
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
Nothing. I had a wonderful mother and father and great childhood memories.
6. Who's the funniest person you know?
HMMMM! I'm just not sure about that one.
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Do you ever get enough sleep?
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
I thought I wanted to sleep a little longer.
9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
I live in Florida, we have seafood, I love fried!
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
I'm uncomfortable in the dark, but not afraid.
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a doctor......later a teacher....later a night club singer...(no, I can't sing)
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?