Monday, May 31, 2010

Stay tuned, PLEASE


Things have been so busy lately that I don't have a lot of time to get on the internet.  GASP!  I never knew I could get that busy!

I am frantically getting ready to fly out to my granddaughter's high school graduation.


Here are the grands when they were much younger!  The reason I have an old picture here is because I got my son's Mac book, but apparently since I didn't have my pictures in good order and because I have so many, he's having to download them some at the time.  Now I can't find anything! 

Anyhow!  I'll be gone a few days.  I don't have any scheduled posts and to tell you the whole truth,  I don't know how to schedule posts.  So.....

Be watching around the 9th or 10th and you'll see lots of pictures and hear about our California adventures!  

Y'all come back now!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

HI!!!!
Have A WONDERFUL time!!!!!
Calif, how awesome, nice and cool this time of the year!!!!!
Congrats to the grad!!!!!
My how they grow up fast!!!!!
enjoy the time
hugs,
jamie

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How exciting. Have a wonderful trip.

Dawn said...

Have a great time! Changing computers is such a pain!

Gigi said...

May the Lord bring you safely to and from California! Enjoy the celebration! "See ya" when you return...and I look forward to the stories and the pix!

Tonja said...

Nancy, have a great time! Enjoy your visit with your family! Be safe!