Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I should be....



..... packing the motorhome for our trip!  We leave tomorrow morning and I haven't put one piece of clothing or anything else for that matter in the motorhome.  I did however, put a ham and some twice baked potatoes in the fridge for Easter Sunday.  :)

I'm excited that tax season is over!!  My husband got home at 6:22 pm last night.

******************************

Two of my sweet girls came a few weekends ago for a very short visit.  Actually, they were here for a bridal shower and I got to keep the children along with my friend Carol.



Grady and Anna Cross are sweet cousins.  Oh, they never even missed their mamas!  :)  They watched a little movie.






Played with their Donald Easter bunnies.  Those Donalds are so cute!  My MIL got one for our grandson and it was so neat that I got these two one.



Grady hula hooped and Miss Carol helped and Anna Cross looked on giving directions!

AC and Grady had a snack, then it was on to rearranging the house!  Grady looks like he's saying this basket needs to go!

We had lots more fun before their mommy's came and the visit wasn't long enough at all!  But Anna Cross got sick toward the end of her stay and ended up having to go to the doctor when she got home!

It was so much fun seeing these girls with their children.  Thanks for letting us keep them i.e. trusting us with them!  :)

Hope to see you all again soon.

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

There is nothing like little ones to make your life exciting!!! They are adorable and it looks like you did a grand job entertaining them while you had them in your care.

Have a safe trip!

Sweet Tea said...

Adorable kids!!
Have fun on your trip!

Dawn said...

They're so cute and look like kissin' cousins having fun.

Where did you get those cute duck/bunnies?

The Hatcher's said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you got to spend a little time together!

Katie and Beau said...

I know you're having fun down there. And enjoying your time with Big R.

Thank you so much for keeping our two handfuls entertained while we visited with friends. I am so glad we live close now so AC can really get to know Miss Nancy. And Miss Carol. And Miss Cathy (did I leave anyone out?) They had a BLAST and can't wait to do it again soon, minus the puke :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a fun visit you had. I saw those ducks and they are adorable.
I wish I would have grabbed one while they had them!!! Hope your trip is going well. Obviously by now you got the motor home packed.