Link up at Linda's to do Random Dozen!
1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
I loved archery class in Jr. High School......and speaking of guns, my husband and I recently took the gun safety course in preparation to get our concealed weapons permit. How scary is that!? Me with a gun in my purse?
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
I do think my two best childhood friends are still living here, but I never see them. Isn't that a shame?
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
I used to arrive early everywhere.....but in the last couple of years, I'm just on time and sometimes late. I don't like that, so I am going to work on that one!
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
I haven't been to New York, but I have been to California several times and I would have to say probably neither! I'm just a Florida girl!
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
Just what came with my phone.....
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
I just drew a blank! But I love a good comedy!
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
I cut my hair all the time. But only if a piece won't do what it is supposed to do....in that case I just snip it off! Drives my hairdresser crazy!
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
Oh, wow.....just to stay on the safe side, I'd love to redo my bathrooms and pool deck. I'll just leave myself out of this...:) I was just reading about the girl who had the 10 plastic surgeries in one day and she's 23! What can possibly be wrong with your body at 23???? Now later? Oh, I forgot, I wasn't going to get into that. I'll just stick with the bathrooms!
10. Are you allergic to anything?
No, maybe if I was, I would lose weight!
11. Why is it so hard to change?
Because it takes us out of what we know and thrusts us into the unknown and we're not comfortable! At least that's what it is for me!
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
I love C.S. Lewis! Being vulnerable isn't that bad if you choose well to begin with and have Christ at the center. After all, He is the only reason we even know how to love!
O.K. that was quick and fun....join in if you want!