I'm participating for the first time today in Linda's Random Dozen. Go on over to join in the fun.
1.Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
If I'm just a little sick, I'm just fussy.....if I'm really sick, I get scared and want someone with me, why I don't know!
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
I think.....poor, poor mamas!
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
Dusting! I hate dusting and it seems as if I dust and turn around and need to dust again!
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
Actually, I do have a heart wreath I hang when I remember! I'm not a big Valentine day celebrant.
5. What song is on your mind today?
I didn't have a song on my mind until I read this and immediately, Willy Nelson's You were always on my mind....came to mind. That's a lot of minds for someone who can't find hers!
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
I love the Jane Austin movies.....Pride and Prejudice, etc. but I really like a good suspense movie (not as in gory) and a good love story, but it has to be at least a little bit realistic.
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
My husband and I rarely have a tiff, but if we do, I can't put it aside until it is resolved.....my way....:)
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
His walk....seriously, I met my husband (again, we had actually known each other all our lives) at the walking park. He has a very distinctive walk! I also thought he had nice legs. But now, most of all I love his laugh! If you ever hear it, you'll never forget that laugh.
9. When was the last time your heart raced?
Last night, when my husband walked in the door from work.
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?
Excitedly waiting to see who I got cards from at school. I don't know why, since we all gave each other one! Incurable romantic, I guess!
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?
Sweet tart hearts....
12. Red or pink?