Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee sponsors Random Dozen.....go over to see more answers!
1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?
Snowboarding! I'm not even sure that's the right name, but I watched it and it looked like so much fun. Of course, I wouldn't get to the first hill because I would be down from the get go!
2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?
When I first saw Nadia Comaneci perform! She was so little! And she won so many gold medals.
3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics?
4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in?
5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage?
I know I'm Scottish and Scotch-Irish......maybe several other flavors running through my blood!
6. Do you enjoy sleeping late?
Love it! Dream about it! Hardly ever happens!
7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.)
I've never performed CPR but I have had the class....could I do it? I'm a firm believer of doing what you have to do, when you have to do it!
8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.
I really would just like to visit all the many places in this country that I've never been.....I think there are treasures to be found right here in America.
9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically?
I try all the time.
10. What is the last book you read?
Twelve Ordinary Men.....McArthur
11. This question I was supposed to write....well my mind is blank...
12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant?
crab cakes and ceasar salad at Bone*fish
You said today is only Wednesday??? How can this be, I'm so tired!