Friday, May 23, 2008

Well, except for that one little thing......


You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.






O.K. the part about not taking crap from anyone......that is so wrong! I'm not sure how they got that, but I take plenty of crap from plenty of my children people! I must do it in a nice way huh???


I saw this quiz over at Leslie's blog.... http://leslieinvancan.blogspot.com/ and just couldn't resist!

Go on over to her site to take the quiz, because this tough, loud, no crap taking woman couldn't get the linking right. Surprised? Didn't think so.

3 comments:

Leslie: said...

Oh Nancy! you're too funny! It took me a while to get the link to work, too. But then, I'm powerful...LOL

Needled Mom said...

Just got back, Nancy, and was glad to read your post of getting back to "normal" again. It is a nice feeling, isn't it?

Thanks for sharing such wonderful photos from your FIL's life. He sounds like he was a warm and caring person.

Naturegirl said...

Nancy I am so pleased that you happened upon my blog! Nice meeting you too!