Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy birthday!

September is a month of birthdays .
Today is Mary Grace's birthday! As
with her sister, I'll leave it to her to
tell her age. Although at their
ages, birthdays are not yet the
forerunners of old age! :)

Mary Grace only lives about two hours
from my home, so she's coming to
spend her birthday with us today!
We are very excited!!!

This is a picture of Mary Grace and Mikey in their home. They are
expecting a BABY at Christmas!

Well, I better go do a little getting
ready for my special birthday
company!

Happy Birthday Mary Grace, you are another light in my life!

4 comments:

Leslie: said...

Another happy birthday!

Nancy, did you watch the debate? I took notes and can't believe the media is saying Obama won! How could he have won a debate where he actually said out loud that McCain was right, I believe 8 times? He stuttered and stammered and doesn't seem to know anything about foreign affairs, diplomatically or otherwise! What is wrong with those Obamamaniacs?

Dawn said...

You are certainly having a lot of birthdays lately! Sounds like fun.

Keetha Broyles said...

I love the wordwork - - - especially the corner trim pieces - - - that I can see in the background of this picture.

Katie and Beau said...

Happy birthday little sister (a little bit late)