Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanks!


Thanks Tonja





Here are the rules: Copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link it back to them as well. Post five of your addictions. Add the award image. Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.



1. Diet Pepsi, I have several a day.

2. Movies.......I like to call them stress relievers.

3. News......I have this need to watch the news. Even though it is depressing!

4. Photos....I can take and look at photos all day long.

5. Indian candy corn, thank goodness it's all gone now for another year!


I'd like to pass this award on to.........any of you that wish to do this. All my blog friends deserve this award.

Again, many thanks to Tonja!

No comments: