Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Breathing easier

Thanks to God for a better day for Russell's dad! They drained a LOT of fluid from around his lungs, in fact it is still draining and he's breathing so much better. While I was there today, he said I've been laying here thinking about all I'm going to do now that I can breathe better and I think I'll take up golf again!

He is a very positive thinker! His cancer is active again and we are praying that it will be very slow growing. Not sure how long he'll be in the hospital.

Tomorrow Matt goes in for his lithotripsy so we're praying that does the job on his kidney stone!

AND I got a call from the oldest son today and he sounded good! He's going to church! Mama's so thankful.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

YAY for the last paragraph!! The rest is good, too, but I especially like that one!

Tonja said...

Glad to hear Russell's dad is better. It really is such a relief when they get that fluid suctioned. Lithotripsy...been there, done that, got the t-shirt. I breezed through it. Much better than the time I had to have the basket procedure done. Hope he is doing well!
Praying for the whole family!