Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just a note....

A Sunday note. We had a wonderful and refreshing Sunday. After Sunday School and Church, our two campus outreach students came to eat with us. They are delightful! They're so eager to share the gospel and reach out to others. Plus they're so cute!

Today, they had to leave soon after lunch and as soon as their cars were out of the driveway, the three of us, hubby, Matt and I each found a napping place and went into comas!

I have a big surprise coming tomorrow. I'm not sure when I'll get to make the big reveal, but be watching and you'll soon see!!!! I'm super excited!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

HI Nancy!!!
Oh how wonderful, a Sunday nap!!! Love that for sure!!!
Now for your big secret, I hate waiting!!!! I'm not good in that area!!!! But, awww.... I can learn to be patient!!!!
have a blessed day,
jamie

Dawn said...

Kristen got a 4+ hour nap here at my house yesterday - she conked out before lunch even - she must have really been tired. Needless to say, I didn't get one. I usually don't, though, because then I don't sleep at night.

Can't wait to see the surprise!