Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's STILL Thursday?

I really should go to bed now. Our youngest arrived home for the weekend from college. I've heard from all but the oldest. The lawn is done, the husband is in bed and all is well here. I just wanted to say thank you to anyone who is praying for Russell's dad. Our plans have changed once again! That isn't unusual for us. Papa decided that he is breathing well and feels pretty good and thinks the long drive to NC would be too much for him, so we won't be going to the mountains tomorrow. The grandchildren are going to start coming home every few weekends to spend time with papa.

Also, I am praying for my husband, he isn't real good at sharing his feelings but I know him and know he's "feeling". I'm kind of his feeling barometer if that makes sense to anyone. And speaking of making sense, I think I should toddle off to bed now. Thursday is coming to an end!

No comments: