Sunday, November 22, 2009

Baptism Day for Grady and Happy Birthday Beau!

By the way, Happy Birthday to Beau!!!  Love you!







 ***************************************************************

Today we had the sweet pleasure of traveling to see little Grady be baptized!  We didn't get a good picture in the church, so here is mama and daddy with Grady!  Grady did a great job until the preacher actually took him in his arms, then he protested just a little.






They had so many family and friends in attendance!  After church, we went to their home for lunch and to spend some time with them.  It was a wonderful lunch and great fellowship!  Below are some pictures from the day.


 Grady was happy to get out of his Sunday Clothes and get to playing!




 
 


I don't know why I couldn't flip this cake picture, but it's a precious cake!

 

 
My mama thinks I'm tired and want a nap, but I'm just getting started!  I think I'll get a little treat out of the pantry!

It was a wonderful day and we're so thankful to have been included!

8 comments:

Needled Mom said...

What a special day for all! Looks like he is going to be a party animal when he grows up.

Katie and Beau said...

I'm sad we missed it. I know you were glad to be there.

What a ham!

Dawn said...

What a good day - and he certainly has plenty of people to love him!

Donnetta said...

A memorable day! He is adorable!

Jason and Roxy said...

I'm glad everything went well!! MG didn't get too stressed, did she?

Mimi said...

HI!!!
Oh my what a sweet happy baby!!!! He justs lights up the screen!!!!! So happy for the baby babtism!!!! To make that decision to raise your child in a Christ like wa, what a statement to make!!! Way to go MOM and Dad!!!!!!
so cute!!!!! What a fun day!!!
hugs,
jamie

Katie and Beau said...

Oh, yes, and Happy Birthday Beau!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a perfect day. Baptism are so wonderful.