Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanks Debby!


Thanks so much Debby from Just Breathe for giving me this award!  I do try to be friendly and I love visiting all of you often!  Everyone has such interesting things going on in their lives.  


I just want to pass this on to every one who leaves me a comment today!  I love you all!


O.K. therapy is going well......even though John Travolta Stacey is working me to death.  Afterwards, my shoulder is really sore, but I realize that no pain, no gain!  


After therapy today, I will be taking my son to see the cardiologist.  I'm really just going for moral support, but I do want to hear what the doctor has to say.  I'm praying he can control this with medication!  


On other fronts, we're having a storm!  I can't say hurricane because I just heard it has been downgraded to a tropical storm.  We almost made it through the season without a storm making landfall!  Just raining here!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm glad therapy is going well - though not pleasant, I am sure!

I trust all will be well with your son.

Tonja said...

So glad Ida fizzled out...as I know you are!

Glad therapy is going well..even with the soreness. Keep at it!

So glad the cardiologist visit is finally here. Hope you get the answers you need!

Congrats on the award!

Deb said...

keep up the good work with therapy....congrats on the award..

Needled Mom said...

I thought about you with the downgraded storm. I know that the rain can be so heavy with those, but hopefully, it will move quickly across your area.

Glad that therapy is going well. Keep up the hard work. Hope all went well at the cardiologist for your son too.

Love Being A Nonny said...

Glad you are doing better.

Let us know about your son.

Mimi said...

Hi Nancy!!!
I love rain, but I'm sure your neck of the woods is really getting alot of rain!!!!!
I'm glad therapy is going ok, I know they work your little body to death!!!! Glad you are going with your son to the Dr., make sure he gets it checked out!!!!
Congrats on the award!!!!
hugs,
jamie

j said...

I posted about the storm after the fact. Everything was fine here. My kids got to stay out of school and they LOVED that.

Keep going to therapy! I quit when I hurt my arm and I don't have full extension now.