Friday, November 20, 2009

Three out of four!




Russell and I have four sons and last Sunday three of them were in church with us....I couldn't have been happier.....well, I would have been happier if all four were there with us.

And no, before you ask, I'm not pregnant.....however, I didn't realize how fat I have gotten.  I'll be taking care of that soon......right after I finish the ice cream I bought today.....oh, and of course after Thanksgiving....it's mandatory that you eat a lot that day.  *sigh*  Well, one day!

It's been a busy week around here, trying to get things ready for Thanksgiving....as busy as it seems, there's still a lot to do!  I'll think about that tomorrow.

One more week of physical therapy and I'll be finished with that, and I'll be happy!  I think my arm is doing well.

And now, I think I'll go make a casserole!
Or two!

 

12 comments:

Jason and Roxy said...

I'm starting my diet after Thanksgiving too... there's no sense in doing it before!

Cathy said...

I have already started mine, to no avail, I might add!! Oh, girls keep your weight down, because after 60, it is impossible to lose!!!

BECKY said...

Hi Nancy! I know that having the boys there just made your heart sing!! That's the way I feel when all my family is together, too, but they're local so it happens quite frequently.

Have a delightful weekend and a lovely Thanksgiving celebration!

Oh and you DO NOT look pregnany or FAT!!

Hugs,
Becky

Amy said...

You don't look fat to me :-)

Dawn said...

It's such a tough time of year for those of us who love food so much - and it comes so quickly every year!

What a neat picture!

Needled Mom said...

Glad to read that your arm is doing so well. It will be nice to use it next week for all the cooking.

It is so rewarding to have the children in church with you. I love the feeling too.

Mimi said...

HI!!!!
All of your sons live near you??? I think that is why there was only 3, as one lives in Calif., right???? So glad 3 made it to church, the family that Prays together stays together!!!!
hugs,
jamie
I have weight to take off too, darn menopause!!!!

Tonja said...

Great pic! I love it when I get the boys together long enough to snap a pic!

I sooooo understand about the weight. I'm bigger than I have ever been. UGH!

The White Family said...

You are crazy, you look great! And Cathy, I have news for you, after 60 is no different that after 26 for me!!! Or should I say after baby!!! The weight is stuck to me like glue now!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful picture. I guess I will start the diet again after New Years Day! Good luck.

Katie and Beau said...

You're so silly! Lookin' good, Grandma :)

THE CHRISTENSEN CHRONICLE said...

Love your large family and all the Thanksgiving pictures. Our Thanksgiving was something like 25 people at my Grandma and Grandpas oh it was the best! I just noticed you have 4 boy? My husband is the youngest of 4 boys and the older 3 are so good to him and take good care of him, I think its pretty cute! They all have a special bond with each other! Have a good week! Tana