Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Go Here!!!




If you somehow, by some miracle find this blog, please go to "view my Profile" and you'll see I have 3 (yes 3) blogs. They were meant to be one, but sometimes things go astray in my life. If I ever learn how to join them into one, I'll do that, but for now they are what they are!




On an exciting note, we are down to 2 1/2 days until the grandchildren arrive in sunny/rainy Florida. We live on the world's most beautiful beaches and they live in California. That song that says "it never rains in southern California?" Well every time I go it rains! And when it gets dark it is cold! Living in Florida when it gets dark, it is just dark. Still hot! When it rains, it just rains. Still hot! This confuses my grandchildren. But they love it here and oh, how I love them being here!!!
The two pictures at the top (because I don't know how to get them where I want them!) are of Nana and Grands on the beach and of us ready for church. I'm going to have to figure out the slideshows so I can post lots of pictures from this trip!




No comments: