Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thanksgiving for Another Year

Thanks be to God, our Father for another year of life.....I have officially arrived alive at 55! What a great, stressful, happy, sad, wonderful year I'm leaving behind and what a wonderful year of trying to glorify God and enjoy Him is ahead!

For you younger women, do not be afraid to venture into this age..it has it's benefits. If you say something wrong, people just think "oh, well, you know she's getting on up there". You can start dressing funny and it seems normal. If your rouge (blush) is a little too much, you're forgiven because everybody knows you can't see!

Today I would like to give a special thanks to my dear parents.....my dad who is in heaven and my mama! They nurtured me and with the help of God didn't kill me during my teen years. So thankyou and I love you!

Tonight my sweet husband is fixing dinner and a few family members will be here. Most especially the grandchildren. They have spent a few days with their grandfather and his family but they come back home today!

"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" Psalm 139: 16

No comments: