Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tomorrow



Tomorrow the grandchildren come! I can hardly believe it is already here. I always get really anxious right before they come for some reason, then when they walk off the plane, I am fine! Have I mentioned I have issues?

I bought speed stacking today at Target..thank you to momrn2 for that great suggestion. Looking at the box, it may be a little complicated for Nana but it has a dvd with instructions...that is good because I never read instructions. Today I've also been making sure the pool is ready. We have had a lot of rain lately and I was afraid it would be all out of balance chemically. It was good! I'm so thankful that when we put in a pool, we got a salt to chlorine system. We never have to buy chlorine (which can ruin a good pair of shoes in a hurry!) and our water is always sparkling blue! They love to swim. When they get in tomorrow, we'll have a little pizza party and catch up! It's really tough when your grandchildren live so far away, but my sister always tell me not to gripe, her's live in Okinawa.

If one of the two people who have ever read this blog, read it, please say a prayer for safe travel and a good visit making memories to last a lifetime!

1 comment:

Donnetta said...

I'm glad to hear you picked up speed stacking! Let me know how they like it!!!

Enjoy the time with your grandkids! I'm sure you will!!!

And just so you know, it was my pleasure to help with your blog!
:-)