Wednesday, February 13, 2008

For this is love....

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19

Why would He love us!? From the first of creation, we sinned. And down through the centuries, we have continued to rebel and try to go our own way. But love us, He does, and this sinner is so thankful! He reached down from Glory and pulled me from the miry pit that I was digging. He gently said "Quit shoveling my child, I'll lift you out of there." And He did! And He will for you. So throw your shovels down and look up to Jesus.

I hope we all take a moment today to just say I love you to someone. Not just those we love romantically, but those who may need a kind word, an uplifting smile, just a little spot of love in their day!

Happy Valentine's Day dear sisters.

9 comments:

Dawn said...

What a great thought! Happy Valentine's Day from the Valentine Capital of the World!

He Knows My Name said...

happy valentine's day nancy. you are such a blessing. <3 ~janel

Needled Mom said...

That is such a wonderful idea and, yes, He does love each of us. Happy Valentine's Day.

Theresa said...

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! God's love is truly amazing.

Leslie: said...

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day - I celebrated my own way - alone - by getting a massage and reading "Atonement." And I know I am loved!

Angela Baylis said...

I love you, sweet sister!
Angie xoxo

Amrita said...

Wishing you God 's love. Happy weekend

Amrita said...

Wishing you God 's love. Happy weekend

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too friend!