Tuesday, January 29, 2008

O.K. I Voted, Now STOP!

The automated calls! Does anyone really sit and listen to them? Am I the only one who never answers my home phone anymore? Today I voted. Then I got more calls! I am ever so thankful for caller I.D.

Now my prayer is that whoever(or whomever, I can never get that straight) becomes our next president will lead us under God. That as Christians, we will continue to pray diligently for our nation. I pray that we all become 2 Chronicles 7:14 people and humble ourselves and pray and seek His face and turn from our wicked ways so that the Lord will hear from heaven and will forgive our sin and heal our land!

Just as an aside, may I say, I love this country. I love being an American and am so thankful God saw fit to place me in this land of freedom. We may have our problems, but there's no place else in the world that is as wonderful as my homeland! Wow, I really could break out in the pledge of allegiance!

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I can soooo relate to this post. I am beyond tired of the phone calls. As you say, "thank heavens for caller I.D." I think I will join in with you for the Pledge of Allegiance. Do you think we can do a blog pledge?

nancygrayce said...

Good idea!