Sunday, December 2, 2007

And by the way....



I want to say a big thank you to my sister and her husband for letting the three of us stay at their home....we tried so hard not to trash the house and to be civilized and I believe for the most part we were, but at one point something really funny happened and I started to laugh and well I tried to get to the bathroom but, let's just say we had to mop up some wet spots on the floor. I also knocked a mirror off her bathroom wall and even though it didn't break, it broke a small piece of the baseboard off. I'm guessing none of you are planning on asking me to spend the nite anytime soon, huh? Anyway, thanks you guys! We had a great weekend.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I haven't been over for awhile and I've missed a lot! You've been doing a lot of traveling. What a fun time you must have had at the wedding. I'll take a chance on you coming to visit and not trashing my house - it's already pretty messed up!

nancygrayce said...

Thanks Dawn! We had a wonderful time at the wedding!

Seawashed said...

I haven't been by to visit in a while...It looks like you've been enjoying the holidays. You are so pretty...and are your 'babies' poodles? They look like poodles. I grew up with poodles and now we have 'Mikey' our neighbors poodle who has adopted us as his family. He is at our cottage every day and thinks we are his family. His real mommie is in her last semester of nursing college, so she is very busy and gone alot. One day we will get our own poodle...I want a girl to name 'Bella'.