Saturday, December 8, 2007

Back from the hunt!



Russell and son Tommy went hunting today and Tommy got a buck! He is so excited....now I am aware that everyone doesn't believe in/like killing animals but let me assure you that we eat the meat! Well, to be completely honest, I don't but the rest of our family does.

I didn't grow up in a family of hunters so I'm not crazy about it, but the boys are so what's a mother to do???

This is a picture of a buck killed a couple of years ago, I didn't see the one they got today because they dropped it by the meat market on the way home. So in a couple of weeks, we'll pick up sausage and hamburger meat.

Tommy and Claudia won't be home for Christmas this year, so they opened presents tonight. Tonja, I got Claudia one of those baskets you had on your blog and she loves it, she's a teacher and it will come in handy! So with that, goodnite to all!

1 comment:

Tonja said...

No, I'm not a fan of hunting, but my nephew says it is necessary at times...but, I prefer not to even think about it.

So glad about the basket. I love mine and use it daily. I bet she will find hers useful also.

Glad to be of help.