Tuesday, December 18, 2007

That which goes down must come up?????? RIGHT???

After a really miserable nite last nite complete with those high fever kind of hallucinations where every time I looked at the clock I swear it said 4:44 a.m., I debated for 15 minutes about going to the doctor but man I'm glad I did! She said I was really sick :), I knew that! Anyway, here's to hoping the antibiotics kick in quickly and I'm feeling better soon. I also read over last nite's post and realized that I shouldn't type while feverish, half of what I typed was either not spelled right or I left out a word. O.K. so now I've been way down and I hope to be wayyyyy up in the next day or two.

I had to miss my husband's office party last nite, and that's about the only one I really like going to, maybe because I feel comfortable and don't worry about what to wear! I did forget to give him my camera so no pictures!

2 comments:

Tonja said...

Hope you feel better soon. It's no fun feeling like this during the holidays especially. Take Care.

Given Grace said...

Praying that your feeling better now!