Monday, December 17, 2007

Officially sick

O.K. it's official, I have a sore throat, every bone and joint in my body hurts, and I'm coughing like it's my full time job! I spend a lot of the day today scrounging around to see if we could possibly have a small remnant of tussenex and I did.......a very small, tiny, bit. Hardly getting out the spoon for. I still casn't talk and unless I wake up tomorrow with a miracle and am completely well, Russell is calling the doctor and getting me in! Remember I can't speak louder than a whisper!

The funny (if any humor can be found in this miserabel thing) is that I never, ever, never have the flu! That's what it feels like....I'm burning up and I have a fever of 102 . The doctor talked me into in so that if I got it I wouldn't give it to my father in law. I think I'll remind her of that!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Poor Nancy! I hope tomorrow is better, or at least the doctor can help!

Thanks for visiting me in Hawaii. I'm trying to figure out whether I should continue with the rest of the adventure - I only got to day 3 so far! What do you think?

I'm so far behind on visiting my friends - getting back in the groove is proving to be very difficult! Tomorrow I have to go back to work - glad I didn't have to today, because I didn't feel very good. This re-entry from Paradise is the pits!

Given Grace said...

Im just getting over the same thing, its nice to be on the upswing. I'll be praying for you!
Take good care of yourself, lots of sleep.

nancygrayce said...

Yes! keep on with the Hawaii story! It is the only way some of us may ever get to see it! :) I am much better today. My fever is gone and although I'm still weak, at least I feel like I'm in the land of the semi-living!

Angela Baylis said...

My husband came down with it yesterday and now I am praying I don't get it. I want to get everything done just in case. I hope you are feeling better by now! Hopefully you'll be back to normal at Christmas next week!
Love,
Angie xoxo